Choose our rose pink Marlborough Bamboo Towels to add a touch of luxury to your bathroom. The bamboo fabric blended with high quality cotton makes for a luxuriously soft quality towel that will last wash after wash. Bamboo fibres are naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, odour resistant and hypoallergenic - this towel is perfect for people with sensitive skin. The use of bamboo also makes these towels the perfect eco-friendly alternative. Bamboo is a naturally sustainable resource; even without the use of pesticides, it is one of the planet’s fastest and most densely growing plants. It also uses less water to wash and less time to dry, saving water and energy. It is a natural cellulose fibre that is converted into yarns without the addition of chemicals and is 100% biodegradable. Our cotton bamboo bath towels come in a range of stylish, on-trend colours and four size options from face cloths to bath sheets. Also available with matching bamboo bath mats to give your bathroom the complete look.
- 60% Bamboo/40% Cotton blend/550gsm
- 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton
- Sustainable and biodegradable
- Machine washable
- Made in Turkey
- Towels meet the European Oekotex 100 Standard, which ensures that no harmful dyes and chemicals were used in production of this product
- Hand Towel measuring - 50cm x 90cm approx.
- Bath Towel measuring - 70cm x 127cm approx.
- Bath Sheet measuring - 90cm x 165cm approx.