Painted in-house in traditional gauche style and inspired by vintage wallpaper designs, Taira's captivating tropical print on textured cotton enjoys a warm palette of rhubarb, mocha, clay and ivory. Rich and ever inviting, this reverses to a natural hue and is trimmed with cord piping.
Linen House is a family owned business that has operated for 25 years - based in Melbourne, Australia. We continue to indulge all design palettes, both locally and internationally. This season’s hottest looks are created through layering beautifully artisan, woven and tasselled accessories with stunning floral frescos, soft cotton chenille weaves and monochromatic tufted yarn dyes, all adding a touch of boho chic to an eclectic and expressive collection.
- Featuring a captivating floral design inspired by vintage wallpaper complete with a cord piped trim
- Made using cotton making for an impossibly comfortable sleep
- Clear button closure for easy removal of the duvet
- Machine washable
- Single sets include one pillowcase
- Other sized sets include two pillowcases
- Single - 137cm x 200cm approximately
- Double - 200cm x 200cm approximately
- King - 230cm x 220cm approximately
- Super King - 260cm x 220cm approximately