Complete The Look
These distinctive terracotta orange and grey Chevron design curtains will add the wow factor to any room. The curtains are produced using 100% cotton fabric and printed in the latest on-trend colours. Fully lined and made with a modern eyelet heading to ensure that they not only drape beautifully but are also easy to hang.
- 100% Cotton
- Dry Clean Only
- Curtains are Packed in Pairs
- 46" x 54" - 116cm x 137cm approximately (each curtain)
- 46" x 72" - 116cm x 183cm approximately (each curtain)
- 66" x 54" - 168cm x 137cm approximately (each curtain)
- 66" x 72" - 168cm x 183cm approximately (each curtain)
- 66" x 90" - 168cm x 229cm approximately (each curtain)
- 90" x 72" - 229cm x 183cm approximately (each curtain)
- 90" x 90" - 229cm x 229cm approximately (each curtain)
Chevron Stripe Lined Eyelet Curtains Terracotta
Sizes Available: 46" x 54", 46" x 72", 66" x 54", 66" x 72", 66" x 90", 90" x 72", and 90" x 90"
Product Benefits: Light Reducing
Ready Made Curtains Measuring Guide
Dressing your windows with a pair of curtains can be the finishing touch needed in your room and we have an extensive range of lined curtains available in both eyelet and pencil pleat headers. When choosing your curtains, you will need to bear in mind whether you have a curtain pole or a track above your window. Most new homes are fitted with curtain poles as they are easier to hang and change curtains on but many people still prefer the traditional style of curtain track.
How To Measure Your Window
All of our curtain sizes are shown as width x drop. For our lined curtain pairs the width shown is of each curtain panel when flat, before gathering. When measuring for your drop, remember to measure from where your curtain pole or track is sitting to where you would like your curtains to reach
For example, if you measure your window and it is 150cm (59”) wide you be looking for curtains with a minimum width of 66” so you can get a nice full gather.
Step 2: Measure your window drop/length. This should be the length from the top of your window pole or track to where you would like the bottom of your curtains to sit. This can be to your window sill, half the way down your wall or to the floor. Most curtain designs come in standard drop sizes of 54”, 72”, 90” and 108” so you may have to round up to the nearest size.
For example, if you measure your drop and it is 147cm (58”) in length and you wanted your curtains to sit off the floor you would round this up to the 72” drop curtains. If you would prefer them to hang right to the floor then you would order a longer drop; 90” or 108” drop depending on your ceiling height.
Step 3: Order your curtains. Once you have decided on your design and measured your width and drop you are ready to order your curtains. All you need to do is select the size you need and add them to your basket.
For example, if your window measures 150cm wide and 147cm drop and you would like your curtains to sit off the floor, you would order a pair of curtains sized 66” x 72”.
Step 4: We pick and pack your order! We are a family run business so we pick and pack all your orders by hand up to 6 days a week with pickups from our couriers most days. We aim to dispatch all our orders within 24 hours, excluding weekends, and offer express delivery services on most items. Unfortunately we are unable to alter or change curtain sizes for you so if you have odd shaped windows you might need these professionally altered. If you have any issues while measuring your windows or would like some advice please get in touch and we can help!
Understanding Curtain Linings
We offer a huge selection of ready made curtains and we want to make sure you understand which lining you are choosing.
- Standard Lining is made of plain cotton or polycotton and will let light into a room whilst giving weight to the curtains to make them sit nicely.
- Thermal Lining has a tighter weave or a coating compared to standard lining which can keep a room warmer in winter or cooler in summer when closed. It will block some light compared to standard lining but will not darken the room. These are a great option for public rooms that need help with temperature control.
- Blockout Lining is similar to thermal lining. It is a midway between standard and thermal lining. It provides some thermal qualities and will slightly darken a room. These are also known to help reduce noise so can be a good option for those who live by a busy walkway or road.
- Blackout Lining: Blackout lining will block all light coming through the fabric. As it has a tighter weave than thermal lining and blockout it will also do the same as these lining options. Blackout curtains are the perfect choice for bedrooms.
Great offers and good delivery time.
I love my curtains exactly as you see them in the picture
Brought this on a win hoping they would be what I wanted ,they arrived when they said they would, once opened the packaging they were just what I wanted great quality, can’t wait to buy my next set of curtains .
wrong size was delivered in reused packaging so I contacted the company and they dealt with it straight away :) so a quick and polite service.
I've just got them now and they look great i don't know when we got them though as I've just found them in our shed! Don't know how long they were sitting as we never got a delivery note or email saying that they were there (not the company's fault but felt it needed said).
Thanks for sorting things out for me IT staff :)
Lovely quality material